Visa Extension of Stay Attorney
Visa Extension of Stay Attorney: Helping Nonimmigrants Extend Their Stay in the U.S. Legally
Your legal stay in the United States is finally about to expire. You've been working hard and persevered through cultures, languages, and borders. But your fight isn't over yet. Now that you're here, you have to find a way to stay legally.
The good news is that there are options available to you. You can extend your stay, change your status, or apply for a green card. The best way to do this is by hiring an experienced visa extension or stay attorney who can help you navigate the process and ensure that you are following all the correct procedures. The lead immigration attorney at Olubusayo Fasidi PC, Ms. Fasidi, is experienced in helping nonimmigrants extend their stay in the United States. She has helped many clients successfully obtain an extension of their visa, as well as change their status to a different type of visa.
If you are interested in extending your stay in the United States or changing your status to a different type of visa, contact us today for a consultation. We would be more than happy to help you through this process and ensure that you are able to stay in the United States legally.
What is a Visa Extension of Stay?
A visa extension of stay is when an individual who is already in the United States on a temporary visa, such as a tourist visa or student visa, applies to extend their stay for a longer period of time.
There are many reasons why someone might want to extend their stay in the United States including:
- Wanting to stay longer to visit family or friends
- Needing more time to complete a program or course of study
- For purposes of receiving medical care or treatment
- Wanting to invest more time in business ventures in the United States
If you are interested in extending your stay in the United States, we can evaluate your case and determine if you are eligible for an extension.
Who is Eligible for a Visa Extension of Stay?
In order to qualify for a visa extension, you must:
- Have a valid passport
- Have not violated the terms of your visa
- Be able to show that you still meet the requirements for the original visa category
- Be able to show that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in the United States
- have a valid reason for wanting to extend your stay, such as needing more time to finish a program of study or wanting to work in the United States for a longer period of time If you meet all of the above requirements, you may be eligible for a visa extension. The best way to find out for sure is to contact an experienced visa extension or stay attorney. They will be able to evaluate your case and help you determine if you qualify.
What is the Process for Obtaining a Visa Extension of Stay?
How a Visa Attorney Can Help in Your Visa Extension of Stay Application
- Collect and prepare the necessary documents
- Determine which visa category you are eligible for
- Complete and submit your application
- Appeal a decision if your application is denied
Let Us Help You with Your Visa Extension of Stay
Hear From People That Have Benefited
From Our Unique Services.
Your services were Outstanding! If I have any other legal problems I would certainly call …Busayo Fasidi. You are so kind and compassionate you’re a God sent angel
Attorney was available when needed no matter what the time was. All questions were answered straight to the point. Before, during, and after the I-601 waiver interview, the attorney was keeping in touch to make sure everything was good and that there was no problem. Greatly appreciate everything that was done. Thank you very much.
I thank God for you and your office, allow God to use you to achieve a favorable determination from the Board of Immigration Appeals and I thank you and your office for your relentless service and a good job well done
I was happy with services you provided and found you to be very personable. Whenever I had questions you answered them in a timely manner and advised me according to my needs. I certainly recommend you. Best regards & many blessings!
I and my husband are satisfied with your services. You did my paperwork quick and so I can come to U.S.A sooner. I’m very pleased, please keep up the good job!
Excellent!!! Professionalism was great with regard to Integrity, Commitment, and Accessibility, because our questions were answered at all times…I got my PERMANENT RESIDENT GREEN CARD 2 weeks after I arrived in United States without further documentation. Fasidi Busayo (Attorney), thank you for all your rapid response within and out of office hours. Timing was favorable right from the filling date till now even as I write…Once again thank you